SPEED: 24 ppm
RESOLUTION: 300 dpi
DUTY CYCLE: 50,000 pages/month
Printronix L1524 Continuous Form Printer laser prints reports, forms, and bar codes for the budget conscious
- Wide range of applications: batch reports, bar code labels, invoices, tags.
- Optional power stacker for unattended jobs.
- PrintNet Plus allows remote management and control of printers quickly and easily. By installing the PrintNet Network Interface Card (NIC) into your laser printer and adding the Java-based Printronix Printer Management Software to your network, you can completely monitor the vital status information (including print quality, fault status, configuration) of a single printer or a whole network of printers worldwide from any PC desktop.
- Password protection of printer configuration control using PrintNet Enterprise’s integrated security system.
- PSA 2 architecture provides compatibility with Printronix line matrix and laser applications. The result is complete application flexibility.
- Small footprint with pedestal mounting, perfect for office desktop or distributed workgroup
- 24-ppm continuous form output.
- Handles forms up to 10″/394 mm wide.
- 50,000 page per month duty cycle.
- NEW SAP R/3 LP+ device type interface eliminates the high cost of middleware with direct SAP connection.
- NEW full Euro printing support with ISO standard Latin 9 character set.
- 300 dpi resolution.
- Industry-standard bar codes standard – including Maxicode, PDF 417, Code 39, UPC, EAN, Postnet, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5.
- Interface options: Coax, Twinax, Ethernet.
- Industry Standard Emulations:
- Standard: PCL5/LP+
- Optional: IBM IPDS 3916 & 4028, PGL, VGL
- 32 MB DRAM standard memory; upgrade to 64 MB.
Printronix L1524 Continuous Form Printer Environmental Advantages:
The ENERGY STAR® qualified Printronix L1524 continuous form printer power conservation system provides savings on energy cost, reduces wear and tear on the printer and uses 40% less power than laser printers. These printers are built to last for years and years, a key ecological benefit over shorter life cycle products such as laser and serial printers. Accommodates paper with high recycled content, easier recycling of completed print jobs, ozone reduction and none of the fine particulate emissions found in laser toner cartridges. Engineered with features that promote less energy consumption and generate less waste the Printronix L1524 continuous form printer provides the right printing solution for a greener world.