The Printronix P8220 Cabinet Line Printer prints up to 2000 lines per minute. The Printronix P8220 Cabinet Line Printer is your choice when reducing noise within your industrial printing environment is an objective. With the Printronix P8220 Cabinet Line Printer, Printronix designed a modular enclosure that improves reliability and reduces noise emission, making it ideal for office environments or noise-adverse areas running large, unattended print applications. The Enclosed Cabinet also offers the widest selection of paper handling options.
Printronix P8220 Cabinet Line Printer Highlights
The P8205 Cartridge series delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. With the Enclosed Cabinet model, you gain multiple options for paper handling including:
- Optional SureStak Power Stacker, which facilitates orderly stacking of hard to handle forms
- Optional Rear Slide-Out Paper Drawer with ergonomic features, such as lifting handles that provide the user easier handling and better grip on full box loads
- Optional Front Paper Access, which is ideal for supporting operations in confined spaces
- Optional Expanded Doors to accommodate larger forms
- Our quietest printer for environments where noise is a consideration
- Configurations and printing speeds ranging from 500 to 2,000 lines per minute
Flexible Design. Printronix modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
- New modular enclosures improve reliability and occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility
- New sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics
- New kit assembly and configuration offers price-competitive design
Adaptable Functionality. The P8220 cabinet line printer adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
- More models to fit your unique requirements including the enclosed pedestal, quiet cabinet and new tabletop model
- USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options.
- PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on P8205 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
Manageable Savings. The P8220 cabinet line printer is a smart purchase.
- New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion
- New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere
- New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption by 55% and boosts operating efficiency