THE MICROPLEX SOLID F34 is a versatile, easy-to-use continuous form laser printer. The F34 printer is a new generation print engine that offers a straight paper path for printing on a variety of different forms. It also provides the user with flexible media management capabilities by utilizing two independent pin-fed tractor cassettes, the intelligent Paper Stacker (iPS), and an integrated Cutting device.
The F34 is perfectly suited for decentralized, network-based environments supporting industries such as bank ing, mailing, insurance, fulfillment services, health services, distribution and logistics. The multipurpose SOLID F34 is also capable of printing MICR (CMC7 and E13B) and is PIRA certified. The optional intelligent Paper Stacker (iPS) assures stacking of forms up to 3,000 pages without operator involvement, while the integrated cutter can separate print jobs without user participation.
Features of the MicroPlex Solid F34 Continuous Form Laser Printer
- 33 pages/minute print speed
- 4”-17” width (print area 16” wide)
- 200,000 pages/month duty cycle
- Two different fanfold media paths, alternatively accessible
- Integrated Paper Cutter for print job separation and cutsheet letter output
- Low Operating Power Consumption
- Optional intelligent Paper Stacking (iPS) without operator involvement
Common Applications for the MicroPlex Solid F34 Continuous Form Laser Printer
- Distribution and Logistics
- Fulfillment Services
- Health Services
- MICR Applications for E13B and CMC7 PIRA Certified