THE MICROPLEX SOLID F64 is a versatile, easy-to-use continuous form laser printer. The F64 printer is a new generation print engine that offers a small footprint and provides the user with flexible media management capabilities, by utilizing two independent pin-fed tractor cassettes, the intelligent Paper Stacker (iPS) and an integrated Cutting device.
Handling media widths of up to 18 inches wide, the F64 is perfectly suited for decentralized, network-based environments, supporting industries such as banking, mailing, insurance, fulfillment services, health services, distribution and logistics. The multipurpose SOLID F64 is also capable of printing MICR (CMC7 and E13B) and is PIRA certified. The optional intelligent Paper Stacker (iPS) assures stacking of forms up to 3,000 pages without operator involvement.
Highlights: MicroPlex Solid F64 Continuous Form Laser Printer
- 63 pages/minute print speed (two-up letter)
- 2-Up support for Letter and A4 format, 18” media width
- 300,000 pages/month duty cycle
- Two different fanfold media paths, alternatively accessible
- Integrated Paper Cutter for print job separation
- Low Power Consumption
- Optional intelligent Paper Stacking (iPS) without operator involvement